Saturday, February 3, 2007

My Big Brother's Visit!!




Hi everyone, this is a picture of my brothers and myself. Left is my youngest brother I was adopted with, middle is my big brother I found 3 months ago, and that's me.

This picture was taken a few weeks ago when my big brother came to Alberta to buy his house. He's moving here in just a few weeks now, I can hardly wait!!

This was the first time my two brothers met since we've been separated over 45 years ago! What a wonderful time they had together getting acquainted! It was very nice to see. After just a few days they were just like brothers that's for sure, picking on me every chance they got!! And I didn't mind a bit!!

Anyways I just learned how to put these pictures on here so now I can do some more. I'll be adding more pictures soon.

Joanne

VALERIE, ROSE MARIE, BILLY (WILLIAM?) where are you guys??

No comments: