Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Searching and not really finding.............today, tomorrow is another day!!

Wow what a day this was. I just want to say a huge thank you to a special Angel Jules!! Thank you so much for your hard work yesterday, what a ride that was! All the emails, the phone calls, you are amazing Jules, don't be so hard on yourself you were wonderful, I am truly grateful for all you've done for me. Hugs to you.

Today didn't work out so well, but that's what this is all about, it's a rollercoaster ride, it's what we have to do to get to the pot of gold at the end, when we finally find who we are looking for. Today just wasn't the right time I guess, everything happens when and if it is the right time. Hopefully that will come soon, and you just never know, there are still unanswered questions here, the answers will come in time. Hopefully she gets her non id information and it will clear up a lot of the questions we still have. Don't rule out anything yet, I'm still praying, I'm very stubborn, I don't give up that easy at all.

Sending a big box of kleenex to you, and the biggest hug ever!! Thank you!!

Joanne B

P.S.

I believe we will find who we are looking for when the time is right.

VALERIE MARTHA, ROSE MARIE, BILLY WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

No comments: