Saturday, September 15, 2007

7 out of 8 of us found!!


Hi everyone, well this has been one fantastic weekend!! I can't even type how this weekend has been right now, I'll have to add it later.


As the old saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words", and it's so true!!


Here is a picture of 7 out of 8 of us siblings that are found, it's fantastic!!


Our new found sister Valerie and also our new found brother John (Billy) came to meet us all this weekend! Stella and Catherine (Julie) couldn't make it this weekend, but we added them to the picture too so we could have one of all 7 of us at the same time, and it turned out beautiful!


This picture made me cry like a baby!! I will cherish this forever!


I really need to find Rose Marie, so we can get another picture with all of us siblings in it!!

3 comments:

Third Mom said...

I haven't been here recently, and upon stopping by and finding this, all I can say is WOW.

Congratulations - and I wish you the best in finding Rose Marie!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joanne

Love the picture.

Keep us posted.

I hope you find your last sibling.

Take care.

Cathy

revallfult said...

Hello there Jaonne

I am lily may coveyducks granddaugther and we have pictures of Viola coveyduck's wedding and more my mother remebers your store and she can tell you more. I think we are 3rd cusins. please here is my email: b.barriball@rogers.com
my mother would love to see kay again. she was so happy to here you all found each other again. I have been doing the family tree and is looking for our family, cant wait to here from you. again
email: b.barriball@rogers.com